The uber talented photographer Mari over at Maris Camera has kindly choosen me for the One Lovely Blog award. I'm not really one for these types of memes but I'm grateful for this one, which has come at just the right time for me. I've been struggling a bit lately. Things have been getting me down and keeping my chin up has been that little bit harder. I haven't felt like blogging much, or reading other people's blogs much, and for that I apologise wholeheartedly. This week will be a defining time for our family and whatever happens we'll get through it. There's also big changes on the horizon, exciting and challenging changes that will test us again. I'm just a little blue. I'll get over it.
In the meantime, the One Lovely Blog Award requires that I list 7 things about myself.
1. I'm a pessimist. Yes, really. (More on this in a future post.)
2. I do 30 mins yoga religiously every day (I don't pray while I'm doing it, but I'll assume you know what I mean).
3. As I get older I realise that the best teachers are experience and the perspective it provides.
4. I once wrote a 50,000 word novel and put it in a drawer.
5. My great, great, great grandmother was a Romany gypsy (apparently).
6. I have a fierce temper. Grrrrrrrr......
7. I can count from one to ten in seven languages. Not useful as often as I'd like.